In many different sectors and fields, the key to success is the necessary education and practice for that sector. The same goes for school-age children, their upbringing and their priorities. In this regard, there are many non-profit institutions in our country that are fully committed to meeting the needs of children and teachers. One of the most important features of these institutions is that it shows what one or more individuals can do by eliminating less fortunate situations.
Although we think from a company point of view, it is also obviously important that a person who has applied to your company and who is a candidate to become a new employee has the necessary equipment as well. In this respect, meeting the priorities needed by children, students, and education services who will shape both today and tomorrow is among the best social responsibility jobs a company can do. As Kriko, we are proud to support many different institutions, based on this understanding of responsibility we have to maintain.
It is also very important that structures such as public or private sectors or even non-governmental organizations come together for these and similar purposes and gain supporters, donors and volunteers. We continue to carry out our support for charities that benefit nature, youth, and many disadvantaged individuals.
- We take on our environmental and social responsibilities seriously.
- We believe that social responsibility is a vision as well.
- We consider the importance of social benefit.
- We adopt feelings like empathy and solidarity.
- We ensure that social life is sustainable.
- We feel the value of material and spiritual assistance.
- We prioritize a conscious corporate culture.